1) Your membership is continuous, and so payment will be taken automatically at the end of each membership period.
2) It is the membership holder’s responsibility to inform us of any changes to their payment details from which the automatic payment should be taken.
3) You are able to continue using your Halal Flavours card until the final date of the month of expiry stated on your membership card. All memberships come with a complimentary month of use added on. We have kindly done this to cover the gap between taking renewal payments, and getting your new membership card delivered to you, so we can provide you with a seamless service, and you can continue saving hassle-free!
4) You must contact us via our Contact form on our website if you would like to cancel your membership. This can be done at any time within your membership period.
5) By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to proceed with the service.
7) When you purchase your membership card, any personal data collected will be processed on the basis of having a legitimate interest in doing so.
8) We accept no responsibility in the event you don’t receive your membership card due to providing incorrect delivery details when making your purchase, and subsequently no refund will be given.
9) In the event of losing or breaking your membership card, this can be replaced by contacting us via our Contact form on our website. An admin fee of £5 will be charged.
10) In order to provide you with your membership card, we may share some of your details with our partner card supplier. However, we share minimal, and only the most essential details that would be required to provide this service.
11) By accepting our Terms and Conditions, you agree that you are at least 16 years of age.
This page, as well as any documents we refer to on this page, states the Terms and Conditions on which we provide Halal Flavours memberships or partnerships. By joining Halal Flavours through the purchase of your membership, please be aware that you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions. We strongly encourage you to read and understand these terms and conditions before going ahead with purchasing a Halal Flavours membership.
By not accepting and/or agreeing to our Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to purchase a Halal Flavours membership.
We also recommend printing and keeping a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference, if needed.
Halal Flavours reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of this website as well as our services following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Terms and Conditions whenever you use this website and our services. In the event our Terms and Conditions have changed, we will inform existing customers via email.
Purpose of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
At Halal Flavours, there is a need for us to collect certain pieces of information about you, our customers. This could be personally identifiable information which we process on the basis of legitimate interest, in order to fulfil our legal and customer obligations.
In order to provide the best service possible to our customers, and allow them to take full advantage of their membership with us, we may use the information we collect for other purposes on the basis of legitimate interest. This includes reasons such as, but not limited to:
– Providing you with information we feel may be of interest to you, including new eateries you can use your membership card at
-Making you aware of changes to our service
-Allowing us to fulfil our duties to you as a service provider
By ordering your membership card through our site, you accept that you are at least 16 years of age, and legally capable of entering contracts.
If there are any queries you have regarding your membership, you are always welcome to contact us. However, we are only able to deal with memberships, when conversing with the membership holder only.
How the contract between you and us is formed
Once you accept our Terms and Conditions, you agree to proceed with our service. Only once you accept this, will a contract be formed between Halal Flavours and you, the customer.
To remind you, your membership is continuous and will automatically renew at the end of each membership period. We will send you a reminder 7 days before expiry, to notify you that your annual recurring payment will be taken to renew your membership. However, please note that you can continue to use your membership card until the final day of the month of expiry stated on the card.
We will not be held accountable if you do not receive our email notifications and reminders due to not informing us of any updates to your correspondence address.
In the unfortunate event that you decide you want to cancel your membership, please contact us via our Contact form, and we would be happy to help you, as always.
Each membership card is customised for each membership holder, and therefore orders will be non-refundable.
With regards to cancelling your membership, we make this an easy process. As much as we hate to see you go, if you really decide that you want to leave, we do offer a hassle-free cancellation process, which allows you to cancel your membership at any point during your membership period, providing you inform us at least 3 working days before your membership renews. To cancel your membership, simply complete our Contact form, and a member of the team will be happy to do this for you.
Price and payment
When ordering your membership card, the price quoted on our site will be the cost of your membership, except in cases where there is clearly an error. When ordering a recurring subscription membership, then the quote on our site will be for the first year of your membership, unless otherwise stated i.e. promotions and offers. Thereafter, your payment card will be billed annually to take the recurring payment in order to continue your membership with us. Please note, all quotes on our site include VAT.
Payments must be made by credit or debit card. Your card will be charged on successful receipt of your order.
Membership prices are subject to change at any time; however, the new membership price will only apply to new customers. The cost of membership to existing customers will not change.
Your membership and use at Participating restaurants
Once you have made the best decision of your life, and ordered your membership card, you will receive a welcome pack through the post, which will contain your welcome letter and your membership card. This should arrive within 10 working days of ordering your card, except on the rare occasion of unforeseen circumstances. If you do not receive your welcome pack within 14 working days, please do contact us, and we would be more than happy to help resolve the situation.
To access the discounts shown on our site, you must be a valid Halal Flavours member, and present your membership card when requested. Membership cards must only be used by the person whose name is on it. Your membership card’s expiry will be checked each time you use it, and will only be accepted if it is still valid. Any misuse of your membership may be reported, and result in the termination of your membership.
We will not be liable for any losses that are caused as a result of using our service. This includes, but is not limited to:
-Loss of business;
-Loss of estimated savings’;
-Loss of income, revenue or profits
When visiting our partners, we will not be held responsible for any losses or negative experiences that arise as a result of bad service or quality of goods. This will be the participating partners full responsibility, and therefore we will not get involved in any disputes between you and any partner.
Halalflavours, together with our license providers, own and control all the copyright and intellectual property rights on our website, as well as any other material present on the site. All of the above are reserved for our use only.
-view our website in your browser
-print pages off our website
-download content from our website, for browser caching purposes
– use our website for personal and business purposes
Unless you have been granted special permission, you may not :
– edit or modify any material found on this website
– republish material found on our site
-make use of our material for your own commercial purposes
You must not:
– use our website in any way, that causes, or could cause damage to the functioning of the website, its availability and/or performance
-carry out any unauthorised data collection activities, whether manual or automatically done. This includes data mining, data scraping, data harvesting, or data extracting.
– use our website in any way that is directly or indirectly connected to illegal and fraudulent activity
-make attempt to gain unauthorised access to halalflavours intellectual property.
-use our website to store, publish, or transmit any malicious material such as, but not limited to trojans, viruses, spyware, keystroke loggers, or other malicious content
If you become aware of any unlawful activity on our website, or a breach of these Terms and Conditions, please get in touch with us as soon as possible.
We take copyright of our material and content very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyrighted materials against the terms set out in this notice, we may take legal proceedings against you. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs alongside any other damages we seek.
If you would like to use our copyrighted material, please do get in touch with us and we would be happy to consider any requests sent to us. However, please do not use our materials without our explicit consent.